The Publisher : The person, natural or legal, who publishes the online public communication services.
The Website : All websites, web pages and online services offered by the publisher.
The End user : The person using the site and services.
NATURE OF THE DATAS
Within the framework of the use of the site, the publisher is likely to collect the following categories of data concerning its users:
- Civil status data, identity data, identification data…
- Data relating to personal life (lifestyle, family situation, excluding sensitive or dangerous data)
- Data relating to professional life (CV, education, professional training, awards, etc.)
- Disclosure of personal data to third parties
COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties.
However, you are informed that it may be disclosed pursuant to a law, regulation or decision of a competent regulatory or judicial authority.
Prior information for disclosure of personal data to third parties in case of merger/absorption :
Prior information and opt-out possibility before and after the merger/acquisition :
In the event that we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other form of asset transfer, we will ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and inform you before it is transferred or subjected to new privacy rules.
PURPOSE OF RE-USE OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Carry out customer management operations relating to :
- contracts; orders; deliveries; invoices; accounting and in particular accounts receivable management
- a loyalty programme within a legal entity or entities;
- Customer relationship management, such as satisfaction surveys, complaint management
and after-sales service;
- the selection of customers to carry out studies, surveys and product tests (except with the consent of the persons concerned obtained under the conditions laid down in Article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data – racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union or religious opinions, sex life or health of persons)
2. Carrying out operations related to prospecting :
- management of technical canvassing operations (including technical operations such as normalisation, enrichment and de-duplication);
- the selection of persons to carry out loyalty, canvassing, surveys, product testing and promotional activities. Unless the consent of the persons concerned is obtained under the conditions laid down in Article 6, these operations must not lead to the establishment of profiles likely to reveal sensitive data (racial or ethnic origins, philosophical, political, trade union or religious opinions, sex life or health of the persons);
- carrying out solicitation operations;
- the development of trade statistics;
- The organisation of competitions, lotteries or any promotional operation with the exception of online gambling subject to the approval of the Autorité de Régulation des Jeux en Ligne.
3. Management of the requests for access, rectification and opposition rights.
4. Managing people’s opinions on products, services or content
Aggregation with non-personal datas
We may publish, disclose and use Aggregate Information (information about all of our Users or specific groups or categories of Users that we combine so that an individual User can no longer be identified or referred to) and Non-Personal Information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, promotional and advertising purposes, and other business purposes.
Aggregation with personal data available on the User’s social accounts
If you connect your account to another service’s account for the purpose of cross-mailing, that service may share your profile information, login information, and any other information you have authorized to be shared with us. We may aggregate information about all of our other Users, groups, accounts, and personal data available to the User.
IDENTITY DATAS COLLECTION
Registration and prior identification for the provision of the service.
The use of this site requires registration and prior identification.
Your personal data (name, first name, postal address, e-mail, telephone number,…) are used to fulfil our legal obligations resulting from the delivery of the products and/or services, under the End User License Agreement, the Warranty Term, if applicable, or any other applicable condition.
You will not provide false personal information or create an account for another person without their permission.
Your details must always be accurate and up to date.
Collection of identification datas – Uses of the user’s ID only for access to the the services.
We use your electronic identifiers only for and during the execution of the contract.
TERMINAL DATAS COLLECTION
No technical datas collection is carried out.
We do not collect or store any technical data from your device ( IP adress, Internet service provider…).
Cookie retention time
In accordance with the recommendations of the CNIL, the maximum duration of conservation of cookies is 13 months after their first deposit in the User’s terminal, as is the duration of the validity of the User’s consent to the use of these cookies. The life of cookies is not extended on each visit.
The User’s consent must therefore be renewed at the end of this period.
Purpose of the cookies
Cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimise the services provided to the User, based on the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalisation of the pages and the operations carried out and the information consulted.
You are informed that the Publisher may place cookies on your terminal.
The cookie records information relating to navigation on the service (the pages you consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) which we can read during your subsequent visits.
Deactivation will result in a degraded functioning of the service
Possible association of cookies with personal data to enable the operation of the service
RETENTION OF TECHNICAL DATAS
Technical datas retention time
Technical data is kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above.
PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATAS AND ANONYMISATION
Data retention for the duration of the contractual relationship
In accordance with Article 6-5° of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms, personal data subject to processing shall not be kept beyond the time required to fulfil the obligations defined at the time of the conclusion of the contract or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship.
Retention of anonymised data beyond the contractual relationship / after account deletion
We keep personal data for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes described in these GTUs. Beyond this period, it will be anonymised and kept for statistical purposes only and will not be used in any way whatsoever.
Deletion of the datas after account deletion
Means of data purging are put in place to provide for the effective deletion of data as soon as the period of conservation or archiving necessary for the achievement of the determined or imposed purposes is reached. In accordance with the law n°78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, you also have a right to delete your data that you can exercise at any time by contacting the Publisher.
Deletion of datas after 3 years of inactivity
For security reasons, if you have not logged in to the Site for a period of three years, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to log in as soon as possible, otherwise your data will be deleted from our databases.
DELETION OF THE ACCOUNT
Deletion of the account on request
The User may delete his or her Account at any time, by simple request to the Publisher OR through the Account deletion menu in the Account settings if applicable.
Deletion of the account in case of violation of the TOS
In the event of a breach of any provision(s) of the TOS or any other document incorporated herein by reference, the Publisher reserves the right to terminate or restrict, without prior notice and in its sole discretion, your use of and access to the services, your account and all Sites.
INDICATIONS IN CASE OF SECURITY FLAWS DETECTED BY THE EDITOR
Informing the User in the event of a security breach
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of your personal data. In the event that we become aware of unlawful access to your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or of unauthorised access resulting in the risks identified above, we undertake to :
• Notify you of the incident as soon as possible;
• Examine the causes of the incident and inform you;
• Take the necessary measures within reason to mitigate the negative effects and harm that may result from the harm that may result from the incident;
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances may the undertakings set out in the above point relating to notification in the event of a security breach be assimilated to any admission of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATAS ABROAD
No transfer outside the European Union.
The Publisher undertakes not to transfer the personal data of its Users outside the European Union.
In the event of a change to these TOS, we undertake not to lower the level of confidentiality substantially without informing the persons concerned in advance
We undertake to inform you in the event of a substantial change to these TOS, and not to lower the level of confidentiality of your data substantially without informing you and obtaining your consent.
APPLICABLE LAW AND REMEDIES – ARBITRATION CLAUSE
You expressly agree that any dispute that may arise as a result of these TOU, including its interpretation or performance, shall be referred to arbitration subject to the rules of the mutually agreed upon arbitration platform, to which you shall adhere without reservation.
ANNEX : General Sales Conditions